INVERTED CONE DRILL 806-FG
Drill designed for the preparation of cavities.
Eliminates cavities quickly, safely and accurately.
Also indicated for removal of amalgam, as a cutter or remover of filling.
Allows you to completely and safely remove old crowns, fillings and amalgam.
- Available diameters - 012, 014 and 018mm;
- Pack of 5 units.
Diameter of head:
- The diameter of the widest point of the drill head is indicated in the last 3 digits of the ISO coding in mm.
Dimension of head grain:
- Yellow: Extra fine (SF / XF) - 30 microns ISO 504;
- Red: Fine (F) - 46 microns ISO 514;
- Blue: Standard / Medium (M) - 126 micron ISO 524;
- Green: Thick (C) - 151 micron ISO 534;
- Black: Very thick (SC) - 181 micron ISO 544.
*** BEFORE FINISHING THE ORDER MUST INDICATE THE DESIRED COLOR! ***