CYLINDRICAL FLAT TIP DRILL 845-FG
Drill designed for the preparation of crowns.
With these drills you get a precise preparation of grooves and chamfers, through which you get an ideal fit of your own or artificial materials and high crown durability.
The type of roughness can be identified by the color of the dental drill.
- Available diameter - 019mm;
- Pack of 5 units.
Diameter of head:
- The diameter of the widest point of the drill head is indicated in the last 3 digits of the ISO coding in mm.
Dimension of head grain:
- Yellow: Extra fine (SF / XF) - 30 microns ISO 504;
- Red: Fine (F) - 46 microns ISO 514;
- Blue: Standard / Medium (M) - 126 micron ISO 524;
- Green: Thick (C) - 151 micron ISO 534;
- Black: Very thick (SC) - 181 micron ISO 544.
*** BEFORE FINISHING THE ORDER MUST INDICATE THE DESIRED COLOR! ***